To Our Wonderful Clients
To Our Wonderful Clients,
As we are now reopening the salon on the 4th July 2020 following nationwide lockdown, we want to reassure you that we have been working exceptionally hard to not only meet the recommended government safety guidelines, but to exceed them. Please take the time to read this information as these processes will apply to every single client who comes to see us for the near future.
- In the days before your appointment, please notify us by either telephone or email, if you are experiencing any symptoms or feel unwell, we will use this opportunity to reschedule your appointment to a date at least 3 weeks after this contact.
- Every person, upon entering the building, will have their temperature tested. This will be performed before your appointment goes ahead, and should you have an unusual or very high temperature, our staff member may ask you to leave. This is to ensure the safety of all of our staff, as well as any other clients that may be in the building.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask in the salon. Please ensure that you keep your mask on at all times whilst you are being treated.
- Please do not attend your appointment early. If you are early for your appointment, we ask that you remain outside the salon in order to reduce the number of people inside the salon. We no longer will have a waiting area for clients.
- All clients are required to come alone (unless you are with a carer), as there will not be space available for them to wait inside the salon. This includes children and pets.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by a member of our team. Although we have truly missed you, we respectfully ask that any greetings are made with no contact (no hand shaking or hugging).
- Shopping bags or any extra items are not permitted within the salon (handbags are fine).
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer any beverages or any entertainment such as magazines. If you would like to bring your own, please feel free to.
- Every person, upon entering the building, will need to sanitise their hands. Hand sanitiser will be available at the front of the salon upon entering and our bathroom will only be available for people to wash their hands.
We do hope these measures won’t be necessary for a prolonged period of time, and we will make it clear to you when we remove any or all of these protocols.
We’d like to say thank you in advance for following these guidelines and protocols, and doing your part to keep yourself, our staff, and clients safe. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you into the salon again in a way that ensures we are able to prioritise the health and wellbeing of everyone who walks through our doors.
We will be taking telephone bookings from the 11th June, if you would like to pre-book your appointment please call us then on 02089978546.